Friday, November 11, 2011

PIC DUMP.

I haven't posted on here in a while. I've been so busy trying to get my makeup out there, getting known and pretty much do EVERYTHING I can to get this started. I've been working relentlessly on my portfolio, SPFX makeup portfolio, working with models, and thinking of different ways to run this blog. But I think I've found my ideal way so to speak lol.
Here is a bunch of looks I've done this week.
                                                          Rusty Earth.
PRODUCTS USED:
-Too Face Shadow Insurance
-Glamour Doll Eyes Lover's Lane
-Kat Von D Black Liner
-Rimmel Black Liner
-Maybelline Expert Wear Quad in Enchanting Forest.
-Rimmel's Lash Maxx 

                                                         Subtle Red Smokey Eye


                                                          
                                                                 I've Got The Rots/True Blood Inspired
PRODUCTS USED:
-Setting Powder
-Toilet paper
-Gelatin prosthetic
-Undead Wheel
-Revlon Foundation 01 Fresh Ivory
                                                                     
                                                           BITCH BROKE MY NAIL!
PRODUCTS USED:
-Cheap Dollar store press on nails
-Homemade fake blood
-Red and black face paint
-Mehron Liquid Latex


No comments:

Post a Comment