Friday, November 18, 2011

Peacock Rock

I've so sick for the past few days and haven't felt like putting any makeup on. All I really felt like doing was curling up in a ball and dying lol. But today I'm feeling ALOT better so I decided bright bold colors would make me feel even better because the drab, tired look I've been sporting the past 3 days is getting old.  Plus I got new Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows and I've been wanting to play with them tremendously.  So I came up with a bright funky peacock look.

  A CLOSER LOOK....
PRODUCTS USED:
-Hard Candy Primer
-Glamour Doll Eyes FrankenGlamour
-Glamour Doll Eyes Radioactive
-Glamour Doll Eyes Tattooed
-Glamour Doll Eyes Stilletto
-Rimmel White Liner
-Maybelline Full and Soft
-L.A Colours Liquid Black Liner


Oh also I will be doing a review/swatches of the new glamour doll eyes eyeshadows I have received.

<3Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment