Friday, November 18, 2011

GDE Review/Swatches

            I first heard of Glamour Doll Eyes while watching a YouTube video by MyEyeshadowisodd.( love her! check her out!) I saw how pigmented and bright these colors were and I immediately went to their page. While gazing through the store pages I knew I had to order and try it out for myself. 
           The first time I used the eyeshadows I fell in love. They were everything I've been wanting. For years I looked for highly pigmented eyeshadows and all I ever found was bright rich colors that wore off or creased by the end of school. It's not too particularly fun to come home and see jacked up makeup lol.

I highly suggest Glamour Doll Eyes Cosmetics.

So the colors I have gotten this month are: Blueberry Lush, Jailhouse Jumpsuit, Graves In May, Victorian, Show Off, Tokyo, and another jar of Lovers Lane.

Here is what these colors look like:
 
Graves In May, Jailhouse Jumpsuit



Lovers Lane, Show Off





Tokyo, Victorian


Blueberry Lush.

All of these colours except for Tokyo, are shimmery or metallic. They give off such a rich color with BIG payoff. 
Here are some swatches of these colors:

I absolutely LOVE these colors. I don't really have anything negative to say. But I have noticed with Lovers Lane that when you use it, it is better to use a patting motion instead of trying to blend. Blending this color out is hard. But that is not necesserialy a bad thing.

Here's a link to their page if you are interested

http://www.glamourdolleyes.com/


<3Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment