Friday, April 13, 2012

Vampyr

Today has been interesting. As you probably already know I live in a small town in Oklahoma. It's spring time, and right now my family and I are right, smack dab in the middle of tornado alley. Today has been a small taste of whats in store for tomorrow. Saturday is supposed to be an extremely high risk of tornadoes. I LOVE this weather! but I'm scared of it at the same time. I love the crashing booms of thunder, the bright lightening that can make midnight look like noon within each strike and the steady sound of rain. GOSH I LOVE SPRINGTIME! But I do not like the tornadoes it brings. Pure destruction. Within the 7 years I have lived here we've only had one close call.  It's been gloomy and rainy today and this storms have looked like this.

Gnarly right?? Tomorrow is supposed to get much worse. We have already had 3 tornadoes within the state today. 


All this gloomy weather, inspired me to do a dark smokey eye. It seemed rather fitting. I basically used my Coastal Scents 88 palette and Victorian Disco Cosmetics.





These colors are great for making brown eyes POP. It would also do the same for blue eyes. 



Products used:
-Too Faced shadow insurance
-Coastal Scents 88 palette
-Victorian Disco's Deadlight District
-Milani Infinite liner
-Maybelline's XXL PRO mascara.


1 comment: