Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's an Alfred Hitchcock Kinda Day

Storms are kicking up in little ole Oklahoma. It's doomy and gloomy looking outside. Deep gray skies, the whooshing of the wind, and only the crows are out flying freely. This reminds me of an old movie lol. While everyone is stocking up for the expected storms, I was playing with makeup. 

Since it is a very Hitchcock-ish day, I decided to do an inspired look.  I basically only used a black eyeshadow for the lids and right underneath the lower lid. The I drew makeshift branches with eyeliner and 2 little crows. Then I took a gray shadow and softly went under the branches to deepen it and give it an almost 3d effect. 



PRODUCTS USED:

Dermablend finishing powder
Kat Von D Black Metal Love
Maybelline 24hr color tattoo's Tough as Taupe
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Coastal Scents 88 Palette
Elmer's Glue
Sheer Cover powder in Nude

No comments:

Post a Comment