Friday, April 6, 2012

Rustic Grunge

I was watching music mix on MTV2 with my little sister and Dev's music video for "Take Her From You" came on. Now I'm not much of a fan of the new electronic pop stuff but her music is alright. Anywho I was fascinated with her eye makeup. Though the video is in black and white and you cant see what colors she is actually rocking. I decided to do an inspired look. This is NOT trying to be a recreation. I took what I liked from it and went with it. lol. Here is the Dev's video so you can see what I'm talking about.


Here is my look for the day.













































PRODUCTS USED:




Maybelline 24hr Tattoo in Tough as Taupe.
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Milani Infinite Liner
GDE's Trophy Wife
Wet 'N Wild palette in Blue Had Me At Hello.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful combo of gold and teal, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you did with the teal, it's one of my favorite colors and nice trick with the gold in the middle :)

    -Ash
    Beauty Flawed

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are gorgeous! Love it! Found you through beautylish. New follower! :D

    ReplyDelete