I'm pretty frequent on TheMakeupBee.com. I'll cruise the website for inspiration when I'm feeling a block. But I noticed on my Facebook that Sugarpill Cosmetics are doing a competiton/giveaway on makeupbee. It's all about bright bold looks. I recently did a awesome tye dye-esque look along side a special effects look. But I wasn't planning on entering that look. It may be too risky for some.
Here is the original look.
I found these lovely shorts while looking up tyedye patterns. Who wouldn't rock these??(note my sarcasm)
* NYX white eye shadow primer
* Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Oddity
* Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Phyrra
* Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Tattooed
* Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Island Chic
* Maybelline Colossal Mascara
* Milani Infinite black liner
* Rimmer kohl pencil liner
* Garnier Under eye roller.