Monday, March 5, 2012

6 VICTORIAN DISCO SHADOWS

I previously reviewed Victorian Disco cosmetics when it was brand spankin new and very select people were sent trials. I was one of those lucky girls lol. I recently ordered more eye shadows from VD, 6 shadows from 3 different collections.
My eye shadows arrived in the cutest bag.

Brains 4 Beauty is based off of the game Left 4 Dead, which I think is a fantastic and creative idea. Who doesn't love zombies these days?? The Left 4 Dead collection has 16 eye shadows in total. I only choose 3 for now, but I do plan on getting the entire collection very soon.



Boomer Bile is an emerald green shadow with a blackened undertone with green light reflecting sparkles. Who would've thought zombie vomit could look this gorgeous?!


Dark Carnival is a deep purple eyeshadow with red and gold flecks. This eye shadow is based off of the third campaign in the game where survivors must make their way through the carnival and destroy these  dead carnys.


Deadlight District is darkened lavender color with blue sparkles. This color has a pink-ish undertone and almost appears as a duochrome. This shadow is also based on a location in the game.


I did receive 2 sample colors from this collection as well.



Safe House is a slightly reddish taupe color with multicolored sparkles. If you have ever played a video game in your life you know what a health pack does :P

Keith's Truck is a beige color with a dark brown base accompanied with red and gold sparkles.


I ordered one eye shadow from the House Points collection which is based off of Harry Potter. Now I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but I can't help when a eye shadow calls my name!



Godric is a rusty red color with a golden sheen and a reddish shimmer. Now from my understanding this color is based off of Godric Gryffindor who is one of the four founders of Hogwarts.


The last two were from the In A Galaxy Down The Street Collection. If you couldn't already tell this is based off of the infamous movies Star Wars.





Droids is a color I received in the trial packages. I found this color rather sheer but I love it none-the-less. This is a golden shadow with a golden sheen and gold flecks. I use this color more as a highlighter than a shadow. It works wonderfully for a dewy skin look!


The Force, Use It is a brilliant baby blue shadow with a pinkish undertone almost purple-ish. It's a refreshing color.




Here are the swatches from each color.



Here is a look I did using The Force, Use It, Deadlight District and Boomer Bile.







No comments:

Post a Comment