Friday, January 20, 2012

MAC Photo Shoot Inspiration.

I have seen this picture advertising MAC Cosmetics on facebook pretty often lately. Every time I see this I think to myself "Man I really should try this look out, but it seems mighty complicated." Well it is a little intimidating to look at, and I think that's why I have yet to try it. But today has been pretty friggin boring so I decided I would give it a try. Here is the inspiration:


It's very pretty. And quite basic right? I mean it's just a dramatic cut crease that extends toward right below the brow. The yellow lid extends out towards the nose with a dramatic cat eye. The brow highlight is a neon green color followed with a barbie pink lipstick and blush.

Here's my look:

I didn't use an "OMG here she comes out of the 80's" pink blush. Instead i just placed a pink eye shadow below the green.  I like this look, but I feel like a glamorous clown.


1 comment: