Friday, June 14, 2013

Holy Sh** That's Bright!

Hello lovelies.

How have you all been? I've been fantastic, have I mentioned how much I LOVE summer!!! I'm all about the sun dresses, flip flops, lake days, barbecuing. It's also a big family season for us. Most everyone in my family is a summer baby. It's practically none stop partying over here! One thing I don't really like is the humidity. I feel like I can't wear makeup! I can feel like i can just walk out the door and sweat it off. But I will not let mother nature win this battle. I will wear makeup! :P

Now I know what you're thinking, what's up with your title?? Well that's the first thing that came out of my lovely fiance's mouth when he came home and I couldn't think of a more appropriate name for this look.  I created this look using Sugarpill and Glamour Doll Eyes cosmetics. I wanted to do an intensely bright cut-crease I just wish it would've shown up better on camera. But oh well. Enjoy!




PRODUCTS USED:

-Sugarpill's Buttercupcake
-GDE's Electric Lemonade
-GDE's Blueberry Lush
-Urban Decay 2/4 Liner
-Rimmel Black Kohl Liner
-Maybelline's Big and Soft Mascara
-Maybelline BB Cream Light
-Covergirl Pressed Powder in Light Ivory

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete