Thursday, May 30, 2013

Makeup I've Done Recently.

Man what a crazy, busy couple of months it's been! I'm over halfway done with cosmotology!! I did State SkillsUSA Esthetics, done lots of prom looks, special occasion looks. It's been crazy! I finally found some down time so I'll defintely be on here more. I've swore to myself  I'd get this back up and running and I'll come back even more fierce than before!! Thank you to all who have been reading this. It does mean THE WORLD to me. :]

Anywho, here are two looks I've done recently. ( I've been on a 2 week no makeup marathon :P )
The first one is a look I did for the last day of school. Let's just say it was ALOT brighter in person. Now you'll have to excuse the derp face I'm rocking in this picture. Just focus on the makeup. :P


PRODUCTS USED:
-NYX primer in Milk.
-Sugarpill's Tako
-Sugarpill's Buttercupcake
-Sugarpill's Dollipop
-GlamourDoll Eyes's Oddity
-Urban Decay 24/7 Liner
-Palladrio Black Liner
-Maybelline's Big and Soft Mascara



The second look I have for you is one I have done today. I HAD to break my no makeup marathon, I was beginning to look pretty rough. lol I was cruising pinterest and saw this beautiful photo of a Rainbow Bird. It's absolutely beautiful don't you think??? I was inspired to do a makeup look once I saw this.. Enjoy!


                                                        PRODUCTS USED:
                                  -Nyx Primer in Milk
                                                   -Sugarpill's Afterparty
                                                   -Sugarpill's Poison Plum
                                                  - GlamourDoll Eye's Frankenglamour
                                                  -GlamourDoll Eyes's Black Ice
                                                 -Rimmel Black Kohl Liner
                                                - Falsies Mascara

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete