Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Apothoderm Moisturizing Cream Review

I was sent Apothoderm's moisturizing cream as a sample to test. I really wasn't expecting too much. the labeling is incredibly plain so I was honestly judging a book by it's cover. I have not heard anything about Apothoderm or their products before, but I have desperately needed a good moisturizer.


Apothoderm Moisturizing cream is emollient-rich to help hydrate skin and keep moisture locked in. It was designed specifically to help hydrate skin as well as improving firmness and radiance. It also helps reduces fine lines and wrinkles. This little cream also rids the skin's surface of free radicals.

During spring and fall, my skin goes crazy. Parts of my face like jawline will get a little more oily and acne-prone while my nose and forehead get incredibly dry. My nose will peel and my forehead get super sensitive from being so dry. It's like my skin gets confused lol. In the late spring it will usually go back to normal but I needed something to stop it NOW

I have been using this moisturizer 2 times a day for about 2 weeks now and I have seen changes in my skin. My skin does feel a lot firmer then before. I haven't noticed any acne since I've started to use this. I've been using it on my entire face too. My forehead feels soft and isn't extremely sensitive.



Overall I do like this product and would recommend this to anyone who has the same problems as the weather changes. This product is a little on the pricey side, but for $50 dollars it can do great things for your skin.

Apothoderm Website

No comments:

Post a Comment