Monday, October 8, 2012

Chemical Burn.

HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh don't pretend your not excited! It's my favorite holiday of all time. I love the spookiness and the enjoyment my sisters and daughter get out of dressing up and getting a couple pounds of candy.  Halloween is always a stressful all day kind of holiday. I spend the whole day planning out where were going, which costume goes to what kid, how many hours I have to do each makeup because my family and friends all think I have enough time to do huge elaborate pieces on them. Ah. lol Anywho. I restocked my sfx drawer with latex and misc. items in preparation for halloween. But you can't expect this girl to just wait until Halloween to crack open that latex and gelatine.... OOOOHHH no I must play with it.




The first thing I did was meant for movement or film since it bubbles and spews. Yummy right??






PRODUCTS USED:

Liquid Latex
Kleenex 
DermaBlend Translucent powder
Ben Nye Black FAce Paint
Fit Me Foundation 110
Snazaroo Brown Paint
Sugarpill's Poison Plum
Sugarpill's Love+
Bh Palette

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete