Monday, July 9, 2012

And Remember Dont F**k It Up....

I, like any other makeup junkie draw a tremendous amount of inspiration and love for makeup from drag queens. I have to say I love drag queens! They inspire me deeply and the fact they come out fiercer than hell! I've loved drag queens since I was little. I remember spending the nights with my grandma and we would watch Hollywood Squares before bed. If any of you remember it was a game show based off of tic-tac-toe. Celebrities were asked questions and the contestants had to either agree or disagree with the celebrities answers. Rupaul was on this show regularly and was the first drag queen I had ever seen. I found her so incredibly fascinating, the fact that he looked a billion times better as a woman than most women did. lol. I watch Rupaul's Drag Race as often as I can and I must say after every episode I want to bust my makeup case open and go to town. 


I've been planning on a drag queen appreciation post for a while now, but I haven't wanted to do full on drag makeup lately so I did a recreation from the tv show. It should subdue until I do my full on drag transformation. lol. This recreation is that of the ever fierce Phi Phi O'Hara. It is also a recreation of queenofblendingmua. (LOOOOVVVVEEEE her!)  Though this has my own twist to it. 









Products Used:

-Nyx White Eyeshadow Primer
-Milani Black Liner
-Halloween Lashes
-Maybelline's Falsies Mascara
-Sugarpill's Love+
-Sugarpill's Bulletproof
-Sugarpill's Tako
-Rimmel Kohl Liner

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete