Friday, June 29, 2012

Mystic

I have been keeping my makeup to the bare minimum lately. This summer has been EXTREMELY humid and hot reaching temperatures of 114 and 60% humidity. Walking outside is like a kick to the lungs lately. So my makeup routine has changed dramatically over the past 2 months. I've stuck to a light spf 15 moisturizer, face powder, bronzer, and waterproof mascara. I feel almost naked at times. lol.

Tonight I decided to change it up, I've been missing colors so much I think I'm one step away from fiending lol :P I'm having a girls night out with some friends going to get drinks then see Magic Mike. Yum! I know! lol Here is the look I will be sporting. It's a great summer look, its not heavy so you wont sweat it off and I think this looks brings out the bronze goddess lol.




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete