Friday, April 18, 2014

Neru Biotech Face Mask Review Series #2

The second face mask from Neru Biotech I tried was the Seaweed Mask. I chose this mask because my face was feeling a little dry and looked quite dull. Seaweed masks have such great benefits when applied topically. Sea weed is packed full of vitamins, amino acids, minerals, to help maintain  bright, youthful skin. Phytonutrients found in seaweed increase blood flow and repairing injured skin, all while making skin look brighter and softer. Sea weed also contains fatty acids to help combat skin inflammation and irritation. Adding a steam or a steamed towel to the skin while the face mask is on helps expel toxins and bacteria easier and faster.


Now this face mask did not magically transform my skin from drab to a J.Lo glow, but it did make my skin feel nourished and brighter. My skin didn't feel rough. Adding a warm towel on top of the gommage mask made it feel more like a spa. My skin doesn't feel like crud. However I'm not sure if I would use this regularly. Though it did work well, I just feel as though it could have done much more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment