Wednesday, April 2, 2014

2014 Prom Look #1

                  With Prom arriving soon, girls here in Oklahoma are finalizing their plans, booking appointments for hair, facials, nails and makeup! As a makeup artist, I not only like to apply makeup to others,but I like to help others out makeup wise even if I may not be the one doing it. So I figured I would do a couple looks for those girls who will be doing their own makeup and might need a reference photo.


                With my first look, I decided to stick with a nice, elegant, yet simple smokey eye. I didn't want a super colorful smokey eye; I wanted to keep it subtle but beautiful. I decided to use to gorgeous silver shadows from Glamour Doll Eyes paired with a sleek matte black eyeshadow also from Glamour Doll Eyes. 




I think this simple smokey eye could be paired with ANY style dress. It's simple but bold without being TOO bold. For this look I used:

-Lime Crime Eye Primer
-GlamourDollEyes's Sword Swallower
-GlamourDollEyes's Electric Chair
-GlamourDollEyes's Pistol, Pistol
-GlamourDollEyes's Urban Trash
-Urban Decay's 24/7 Liquid Liner
-Falsies Mascara
-Rimmel's SunShimmer 001 Sun Kiss
-CoverGirl's Lipstick 200 Sultry

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty love, i love smokey eyes. :) there is so many colour combinations you can do.

    http://shimmerglitzandglam.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete