Wednesday, January 29, 2014

June Cleaver Gone Bad Photoshoot.

                 This past week has been pretty busy for me! I've finally received my State Board test date and Worker's Permit! I've been trying to find a spa to call home, making business cards, a professional online portfolio, freelance packaging and pricing, portfolio work along with studying and being a mommy! This is one busy yet determined girl. I feel as though nothing can stop me!
                This week I got to shoot with the lovely Rebekah! This girl was amazing! She not only did her hair, but she banged out the wardrobe too. Once we got passed the initial awkward-sillies our shoot was AHHH-MAZZINNG!!!  She gave me SOO many good shot to work with. Unfortunately I cannot show you each shot, But here is a taste! Enjoy! :)





















Lovely girl I know! Product wise I used:
Nyx Skin Tone Primer
Glamour Doll Eyes's Trophy Wife
Glamour Doll Eyes's Electric Chair
Glamour Doll Eyes's Black Ice
Coastal Scents Gold and Brown Shadow
Rimmel Bronzer in Queen
Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara



















1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete