Thursday, January 23, 2014

Budoir Photoshoot.

I've been working pretty hard setting up freelance prices and packages now that I'm officially done with Cosmetology!! Oh Yea! Oh Yea! With figuring out freelancing as well as looking into spa's now that I will be a licensed Esthetican, I knew I had to get a portfolio together. Facebook has been a great way to network with friends and friends-of-friends who are more than willing to allow me to do their makeup, hair and photos. We have turned it into a dress up party really!

This time I was able to capture my beautiful best friend, my sista from another mista! We haven't seen each other in months because of our crazy schedules and major surgeries. She now suffers a broken leg, but that didn't stop her! I've been planning these shot for a while now; something simple, but elegant and sexy. I wanted a pin up feel to it but I didn't necessarily want the typical fit model, I wanted someone real, someone most can relate to. She is quite the dame, and with that here are some of the photos.


This shot was completely accidental, and turned out to be my favorite out of the whole bunch!


Product wise I used:
A Champagne, Caramel Brown and Black eyeshadow from Coastal Scents 252 palette.
Makeup For Ever Aqua liner W/ thin angle brush.
Rimmel's Glam Eyes Mascara
Anatasia's Brow Palette
Glamour Doll Eyes's Sword Swallower for a dewy highlight
A body glitter lotion from Claire's that I LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete