Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sparkling Grape

I haven't been doing much with my makeup lately because I wake up at the butt crack of dawn to get ready for school. I always plan a look at night and tell myself that I'm gonna wake up refreshed enough to do my makeup and I look so fly. Well... morning hits and I'm like F all that. lol. But I actually did a nice look aside from the everyday neutral look I've been slapping on for god knows how long. lol. 


Products Used
Lime Crime Eye shadow primer
Glamour Doll Eye's Trophy Wife
Sugarpill's Poison Plum
Coastal Scent's Black eye shadow
Sally Girl single shadow ( I don't know the name of this :( )
Urban Decay 24/7 liner
Rimmel's Glam Eyes Mascara

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete