Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Photo Shoot: 50's style.

I love doing photo shoots! I have been trying to do more to help fill up the pages of my portfolio lately. I like to use a wide variety of models from all different shapes, sizes and skin tones. I believe everyone has a unique type of beauty that they can portray.


Saying that, My little sister was my model for this photo shoot.  After a few days of coaxing she finally gave up and gave into the idea. Nikki is a fantastic model, she's 15, 6'2 and absolutely beautiful. Though she can be a huge pain in my ass most of the time she is one of my favorite people to get all dolled up and photograph.  After helping her with some posing we came up with absolutely stunning shots.






















Products Used:
-NYX skin tone primer
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-Glamour Doll Eyes Sterling Glitz
-Urban Decay 24hr Liner
-Maybelline's Colossal Mascara
-Fit Me Foundation in #120
-Hard Candy Concealer in Light

As for the rest of the eye shadow I used Sephora's Blockbuster 2012 collection. . Basically I used a Mix of a light shimmery gold with multicolored glitter and a champagne shimmer shadow on the lids. A light taupe used to map out the crease area. A rich brown used to define the crease area. 




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete