Tuesday, February 28, 2012

MAC Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick


Viva Glam lipsticks is a campaign to help bring awareness to HIV/AIDS through beauty. These lipsticks and lipglasses are the primary products in the fund-raising for MAC AIDS Fund. 100% of the sales are donated to people living with HIV/AIDS. This fund has raised $44 million dollars in U.S. dollars alone.  The platform of this charity is to focus on the importances of getting tested and knowing your health status.


I've seen what AIDS can do to someone, and I always stress the importance of getting tested to all my friends. From the prude, modest ones to the party going promiscious ones. Now that my sister has entered her teenage years, we have discussed the potential dangers of sex. This talk will keep coming as my youngest sister gets older as well as my daughter. I want them to be safe in any endeavor. So knowing that the money I spent on this lipstick makes me feel like my little talks are more than just talks. Wearing this lipstick is more than just wearing lipstick it's a conversation starter.

I really enjoy this lipstick. It glides on very smoothly and the color payoff is phenomenial.  I've been dying for a bright pink lipstick. And I absolutely LOVE Nicki Minaj!




No comments:

Post a Comment